GALLOP – £17.50 per horse
Brightling Park also has a four and a half furlong steep uphill all-weather gallop that can be hired all year round, even in the snow!
CROSS-COUNTRY COURSE – CURRENTLY CLOSED, £25 per horse
The British Eventing affiliated Horse Trials are returning to Brightling Park in 2023 on 1st & 2nd July. As a result the cross country course will be closed for schooling until after that date.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below before booking online here.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01424 838241.
Terms & Conditions
- Unflagged fences are NOT to be jumped.
- Helmets and back protectors to current BE standards or BETA 2009 must be worn by riders at all times.
- All riders must be accompanied by another responsible adult (who can also be riding) and we recommend that each rider carries a mobile phone. Lone riders must be accompanied by an adult on foot with a mobile phone.
- Riders should not attempt any feat that is beyond their level of skill, experience or knowledge.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times. Owners of any dog caught running around out of control will be asked to leave immediately.
- All gates must be closed.
- Cars are not permitted on the cross-country course.
- All riders/trainers/accompanying people must behave responsibly and not cause a nuisance to other users of the course. Riders should ensure that consideration and due care is given to other users when riding either on the cross-country course or on the gallop, and in the parking area.
- Brightling Park is a working farm. As such, it has personnel, livestock and machinery on the premises. All users of the facilities and their connections agree to be aware of the risks associated with a working farm and to act accordingly.
- Riders are asked to clear up after their horse and remove any droppings/spilt hay.
- It is recommended that all horses/ponies using the facilities are insured.
- All personal property kept, placed or left on or about Brightling Park shall be at the riders’ sole risk as to loss, theft, injury or damage including but not limited to ponies, tack and vehicles.
- We are happy to refund bookings on receipt of a copy of a doctor’s/vet’s certificate for the rider or horse/pony that is booked in.
Neither the proprietors, nor any employee nor any person acting on their behalf, accept any liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators any other persons, cars and or horseboxes or other property under any conditions whatsoever.
The proprietors of Brightling Park have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the Health and Safety of everyone who uses the facilities. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take reasonable care to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey any rules and instructions.
ANY PERSON USING THE CROSS-COUNTRY COURSE AND ALL WEATHER GALLOP DOES SO ON THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.